Wednesday, November 4, 2015

As Summer Ends Fall Begins (RayBan Dupe)

In Love at Midnight
 
Top: RayBan Bottom: B.P
Yellow and Blue Color Options
I've found the perfect Ray Ban dupes. These cuties are a 90 percent match. About 3 months ago, I went to Nordstrom and found the most gorgeous pair of polarized Ray Bans for about $200. Don't get me wrong, that's still a good price for a pair of sunnies, but with my history (losing, breaking, forgetting about them etc.) it just wasn't going to happen. I stopped by the BP section in Nordstrom at the Grove and ran across these polarized babies. Not only are they $12 but are chic and look extremely expensive. Hurry up and go and grab a pair; I promise you they will sell out fast, if they haven't already.
1.RayBan     2.BP Sunglasses


In Love at Midnight / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016. Template Designed By Templateism | Wp Themes